Friday, March 15, 2013

Craft like no one is watching!

Back again, late today.  No crafting as yet but I have a lovely parcel just arrived with goodies to work with for the up coming retreat at Aberdeen next month....exciting.com!
Today I enjoyed a lovely walk with my pal Gill and her dog, what a mild day after all that snow and cold.  Is Spring on it's way?  Looking at the forecast for the next couple of days, I think not.  It doesn't bode well as I am on earlies at work tomorrow....lets hope the snow waits till later in the day.
I saw this today and it is similar to my all time favourite quote which is, "Dance like no one is watching!"
It did make me smile so I thought I'd share.


Can't do that at a demo or there would be something very wrong.  LOL.

Today I also had lunch out with my good pal Irene, a lovely time was had by all and I also got some great pressies from her recent travels.  Thank you so much Irene I love them.  x  Too kind.  Sending you even bigger hugs as I know the last couple of weeks have been hard.

So what do I have planned this weekend.  Busy, busy, busy.....working tomorrow and my oldest childs birthday, then a rugby tournament all day Sunday.  Nocraftingthisweekend.com!
Have a good time and I'll catch you back here next week.

3 comments:

Shazza said...

sounds like you had a lovely day, hope Irene is okay. Also sounds like a very busy weekend.Happy Birthday to your boy
x

Lau W said...

Have a nice week-end my friend !
xxx

Kat said...

Love that quote too Erika. Sounds like you're going to have a busy weekend. We're off to Crieff tomorrow afternoon to babysit on Sunday. I've taken Monday off to catch up. Guess there'll be no crafting for me either. Maybe I'll get some knitting done.

Don't work to hard, have some me time!

Kat xx