Friday, June 08, 2012

Where has the sunshine gone?

Today in Scotland the weather is most definitely dreich...drizzly, wet, cloudy and miserable but on the upside you know what that means.....time for some crafting!  Every cloud has a silver lining.
At the moment my craft space again looks like a bomb has gone off but this is usually a good sign as it means creativity is here and I really can't be bothered to tidy as I go 'cause I'm having too much fun.

When I started card making my local shop happily took in some cards to sell on my behalf, however since starting demonstrating they have been neglected.  Over the last couple of days I have been making new stock for them and have really enjoyed going back in time...why, well I can make whatever I please...how much fun has that been!  Anyway whilst I beaver on today with that, a couple of orders and my next sample for the Sugar Bowl I thought I'd leave you with this simple card.


The recipe for this card is MME 6" pad Everyday flair, Spellbinder M-bossibilities Patchwork and Shapeabilities Damask Motifs.

When I first got my pack of Damask motifs I did look at them and think mmmm, now what will I do with you, mind you I have found them lots of fun to play with and great little accents to cards.

That's all from me today.  I hope the weather is better with you and if not, that it improves over the weekend. 
My youngest and I are hiking on Sunday....yes you heard me correctly, hiking! 
Oh my I can feel a sore body alert!

2 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh superb card again, with orange, it give us a little bit of sunshine :-)
Here, the weather is miserable too, wind, rain, a little ray of sun, wind etc...pffff !
Have a nice week-end with your youngest :-)

Shazza said...

dreich here too, hope it improves for the Torch arriving tomorrow...
great card
x