Sunday, June 10, 2012

SOS time in Sugarland

Hi all, well we haven't gone hiking today as planned but spent the morning at rugby instead.  My wee man changed his mind and when he does that there is no way you can change it back....I wonder where he gets his stubborn streak from?

Back to the day in hand and over on the Sugar Nellie blog Karen is running SOS...Share on Sunday.  The idea being you share something you have found on Pinterest that inspires you.  Today I am again looking at the home as Karen is setting up her new business in Aberdeen.  Here is my pic for today....


I have the paint waiting at the Sew Room at Alford for me to pick up hopefully in the next couple of weeks as I would love to get my kitchen looking a little distressed like this.   All the jars, glasses and baskets are fab too.  In fact I'm just loving this style, it's just finding the time to have a play...over the holidays is looking good weather dependant of course.  Better get in there before the mad rush of demonstrations in the run up to Christmas....my first being the 11th of August!

That's all for me this Sunday I'm away to maybe bake or craft....I haven't yet made up my mind.
Enjoy what is left of your weekend.

3 comments:

Liz Miller said...

Hope you have a good weekend Erika. I'd like to pass on the Liebster Blog award to you for all the inspiration you share with your Spellbinders projects. Details of the award can be found here.
http://craftylizscreations.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/liebster-blog.html
Lizxx

Shazza said...

just love it, gorgeous colour. Think I may have to visit Alford with the caravan and visit said shop x

Fiona said...

this looks fab Erika...mt favourite colour too!!

Fi
x