Sunday, June 03, 2012

Spellbinder layering.....bring it on!

Hi, I had a lovely picnic yesterday and the sun was out shining....in the North of Scotland!  A quieter day is planned today with some chores....I have a man mountain of ironing and maybe a little crafting later if I'm lucky but I think the garden might need some attention if this weather keeps up.

Whilst I'm pottering about I thought I'd share this card with you.


For this card I have used Spellbinder Grand Labels twenty three, Nestabilities Labels twenty five and Shapeabilities Lattice motifs.  The sentiment is Marion Emberson It's all in the words and I've used Distress ink Shaded Lilac.  The seam binding and pearls are from my own stash and the textured card is by American Craft.
More fun layering the Spellbinder dies together...they all work so well together.  I have used Labels twenty five to create a frame and layered Lattice motifs with different layers of 3d foam to create a curved effect too.  This isn't picked up too well with the photograph but it had a definite curve to it!

Have a super Sunday and I'll be back again soon.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Beautiful card, love the striking colours together.....

Shazza said...

morning. I just love your spellbinding cards Erika. Good luck with the ironing, I have to take Jay to kickboxing comp then golf so that's my day planned out!!

Liz Miller said...

That's a card with style that you've made by building up the various spellbinders dies. This could be adapted for any colour scheme or occasion. thanks for the inspiration.
Liz xx

Lau W said...

So lovely ! you always make so nice designs !
xxx