Thursday, June 07, 2012

Boxing clever!

Hi folks late post for me today but here goes...today I thought I'd share a pillar box I have made using the template from here together with Spellbinder dies.


I have used Spellbinder dies....Nestabilities Labels Twenty-five plus Shapeabilities dies Foliage, Bauble blossom 1 and Fancy tags.  The stamp is by Hero arts, Any time messages, Acetate by PI and the bling is from my stash. 

I do love pillar boxes don't ask me why 'cause I don't have an answer.  Guess it's because they're easy to knock up. 

That's all from me today, short and sweet as I have some card orders mounting up so I really must get my brain into gear and get creative.
Have a great Thursday and I'll be back tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lau W said...

So nice box Erika, very nice work again my friend !
xxx

Redanne said...

Hi Erica, your box is really lovely, the flowers are stunning on it and I like the contrast of colours. Beautiful and so useful. A x