Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The revenge of the Spellbinders....

Part three in the revenge of the Spellbinder dies and today I have a purple and white card for you, again using lovely Spellbinder products.


For this card I have used Nestabilities dies....Classic Square, Classic Square scalloped and Classic circles, then Shapeabilities dies Fancy tags and Parisian Accents and finally M-Bossibilities Flower fun.  The stamp set is by Paula Pascual Circle tags by PI and bling from my stash.

This was a popular card on Saturday I think I made it in at least three different colours.  Paula's stamps work fabulously with the dies.  I cut the fancy tag down to fit behind the Parisian accent tag.
More from me again tomorrow with What's on your work desk Wednesday and I think we'll follow that on Thursday with a bit more stamping.

2 comments:

Janice said...

It is a lovely card, so much so I'm going to need more spellbinders! Thanks for the inspiration Erica. Have a lovely day, Jx

Lau W said...

Wow ! Lovely again ! Love the embossing ! And love your cards, always !
xxx