Saturday, August 14, 2010


Today, and it ain't a great picture sorry,  I put it in cellophane before snapping away, tut tut, we have an Anniversary card.
Again because it's my favourite, have I mentioned before, lol, I have used my Martha Stewart punch arched lattice on silver card. The paper is from Flair design Anniversary celebration words and the flower was made using my two heart punches.  To finish a bit of sheer ribbon, a pearl and a "LOVE" metal embellishment.
I thought as it was an anniversary card it would be a nice touch to make the flower out of hearts, don't you think?  However will the person receiving realise??!!***

Cropping in Hopeman Memorial hall tomorrow afternoon, looking forwards to catching up with my fella crafter's and to having an afternoon of tea, cake and paper playing!!

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

Oh I could have come to Hopeman if Allan hadn't been going away at 11 tomorrow morning...hopefully next time...have a great afternoon...xox

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card..x