Monday, August 30, 2010


So guys remember I said I won the LO and the bingo from the Blue Brads fun night over on UKScrappers website.  Well this is what I won....yummy stash don't you think?  I love the little stamps for journalling and shall have fun using the kit.  Thanks very much to the guys over on the "Blue brads" forum for a great fun night of games and a lovely LO challenge.

Better crack on today...I will have more to show you tomorrow...
Just to let you know I am demoing in Elgin at Papercraft's boutique this Saturday.....Christmas cards and decorations!! 
"It starts!"(the run up to Christmas)
I have the glitter at the ready and no doubt there will be more on me than the cards, lol.
It's time to craft!

3 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Oooo lovely new stash!! Hope the demo all goes well on Sat! Can't believe all things Christmas starts so early! Have fun!
Hugs Judy x

Kirsti said...

Oooh well done you Erika...good luck on Saturday!!!

Sharon said...

Fab stash!
Good luck with the demo on Saturday..x