Thursday, August 12, 2010

I made this wedding card for a friend going to a recent local wedding.  I was shown the invites by another close friend to give me an idea of what the bride to be would like.  Elegant and classy with a simplistic line was required...so I used ideas from a previous card, digging out my Martha Stewart punch arched lattice which as you can tell is my all time favourite just now.  The patterned paper is from The Paper Company Ivory diamond filigree on white, just fab for weddings and matted with grey card stock.  The flower was made with the wide satin white ribbon and the tag punched after printed off the computer.  Final embellishments were some more narrow ribbon and metal silver "LOVE".

I can't believe that it is nearly the end of the school holidays which is bitter sweet for me....looking forwards to getting the boys back to school but one of mine is away this year....and it's mum that will feel it more!
Still I'm looking forwards to find more time to craft...the silver lining. 
Oh and a couple of demo's coming up at Papercraft's Boutique in Elgin with some lovely Christmas stash
....which I've yet to receive
...ooooooo can't wait to see what I have to play with.  :)

1 comment:

Anne said...

Sorry wont make it to Jacqui's but hope all goes well DH .Loved the card you made for Kirsti -- just my cup of tea . have fun with your Christmas goodies when you get them-- look forward to seeing what you do with them
Anne xxx