Monday, August 23, 2010


Thought I would start the week off with the Sugarbowlblog challenge.  The challenge was set by the wonderful Marlene and I could not resist having a go.  I have kept the card very simple as I just wanted to make a quick card today to let my boy know I was behind him and that I think "He Rocks!"
The old paper I have used is Crate paper static collection reaction together with pale blue and brown card stock.  The stamp is Sugar Nellie Rock Idol which I bought a while ago and have only just got around to using.
The other stamps I have used are Rock star from Inkadinkado.  The small silver charm and ribbon are from my own stock and I used brown and beige chalk inks to edge.  I cut into the circle spellbinder nestability so that Rock boys guitar and feet overlapped onto the star background which I created using an old star punch and cutting individual points.:)
It was lovely to do another challenge especially as I haven't done many of late....hopefully I might have more time now to join in more often.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Absolutely fab card Erika!
Love this image and your colouring is amazing.
Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.
Love Elaine xx

Kirsti said...

Rock on Erika...hope you are not missing your DS as much now and her has settled in!!!...x

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card Erika, I am sure that your son will love it.