Friday, June 11, 2010



So I promised you a wee "lookie" of what I would be demonstrating this Saturday.  This is just 3 of my wedding cards (the initial ideas was placed in my head reading an Annie's Attic magazine but I have given it my own twist), I have also done a couple of general cards and a couple of Father's day too.  Now I'm not giving too much away but it would be lovely to see you tomorrow at Howden's in Inverness between 10 and 4 p.m if you are able and live local.
I will show you more pictures next week detailing the items and papers I used, till then I'm going to keep you in "suspenders!"  LOL
I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend and whatever you are up to don't forget to include a little crafting!
It would be rude not too.  :-)

5 comments:

Sharon said...

ooh they look gorgeous!
Good luck tomorrow..x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

your smaples look lovely!! I can't wait to see the whole thiing! Love the colour combos you ahve chosen.

good luck with tomorrow!

I am in Inverness next weekend....such bad timing!!

Hugs Judy xx

Kate said...

They look very elegant. Great job enjoy tomorrow.

Kirsti said...

Looks very intriguing(sp?) Erika...have a great day!!! Kirsti x

Dawn said...

Oh wow Erika they are magnifique, very classy indeed.