So another award....I am honoured this week. Many thanks to Kirsti for this award, I enjoyed reading your "creative writer" comments true or false I can't decide!!!!
So onto mine:
1. I once had an interview to work as a dancer on a cruise ship.
2. I can strip a 5.56 rifle blindfolded!
3. I won a singing competition.
4. I have done loop the loops in a chipmunk aeroplane.
5. I worked as an Au pair in the USA.
6. I have dangled by my breathing apparatus off a ladder in a burning building and survived!
Are you laughing? Are you surprised? Which are true, which are false?!
Only you can decide.
Now onto the class I went to on Saturday at Simply Create in Alford with the lovely and very talented Kath. We had a ball and this is what we created. There is proof how hard we all worked over on Kath's blog, lol!
I loved working with the Tim Holtz distress inks and Claudine Hellmuth's sticky back canvas, I so NEED some canvas!! :)
Thanks to Kath for a super class, Jacqui for a super location, Anne for tea and CAKE and Kirsti, Sonja and all the other girls for a right good giggle...promise not to sing next time.....NOT!!