Saturday, June 12, 2010

So as I promised here is the first of the cards for my demo today.
Before I start I would like to thank all the lovely ladies over in Inverness for a really enjoyable day crafting, hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.  Oh and I am now relaxing with a nice glass of red!

Now onto the above cards and candle favour.
The papers I have used are white and grey American crafts textured card and Kay and Co Elegance Speciality Mat pad.  The lace boarder, strip, leaves and candle surround were made using Spellbinder borderabilites Classic lace boarder (Grand 12").  The surround on the large card was made scoring the lace to follow the pattern and then folded alternate ways....this so reminded me of making paper fans as a child....flashback moment, lol.  The lace surround on the square card just holds the card together but slips off to reveal the wedding details inside the card.
The ovals have been cut with nestabilities petite ovals small and the flowers with the peony nestabilities, finished with a white brad and silver bead spacer. 
The ovals were decorated with K & Co Elegance words Grand adhesions and rub-ons from Elegance Swirls rub-ons with gems.  Finished with a couple of small pearls.
The candle had white grosgrain around the lace and then finished with a smaller version of the peony flower.

More for you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

Glad your day went well Erika...x

Shazza said...

so pretty, gald your day was a success
x