Tuesday, June 22, 2010


Back again and I think summer has finally arrived....it's hot, hot, hot!
For this card I was asked to make a good luck biker card for the owners of the new Harley shop down in Newcastle.
I have used Harley papers by EK Success, the stamp is by Stamps Happen and is "Cruising" coloured with my copics.  I have added chain and embellishments which I picked up on line.

At my children's school this week it is "health and fitness" week and the kids have loads of different activities to do.  Today and yesterday I was in teaching 4 classes P1 through to P3 and a P1/2/3.  I had a great time and we made a beach hut card, the boys made in yellow and blue the girls in purple and pink.  We also coloured a card with the beach picture from Funky kits, thanks Karen for allowing me to use the image....the kids had a great time getting all creative and sticky.  I'm not sure the cleaners at school will be so happy!
Here is the boys card.

 
One of the little boys mentioned he was going to enter his card into the Hopeman Craft competition that runs during Gala week in the village....it could be interesting if they all do, lol 87 beach huts to choose from!!  Good luck to the judges.

1 comment:

LorraineM said...

That is 2 great themed cards Erika -but yours always are anyway. Glad your time with the youngsters went well.