Monday, June 14, 2010



On to the next couple of cards.  With these I have used Personal Impressions stamps Vanillia wanTED and Build a flower with love.
The card stock is AC textured card and white card to stamp on.
For the bear card I have cut from nestibilites labels eight and my copics to colour, the greeting is also with the stamp pack, the gingham paper is from the K & Co Sea Glass pad and the gingham ribbon from my stock, the bear is finally finished off with some ranger glossy accents.
The flower card has been inked using Versa magic dew drop chalk ink in Pixie dust, Pink petunia and Thatched straw.  The "with love" stamp has been embossed using pewter shimmer as has the button, which is then threaded with white shear ribbon.  The corners of the background have also been given the Martha Stewart treatment with the corner daisy punch with a bit of added bling.

Today I have mostly been catching up with some local orders which have gone by the wayside of late....could do with this week to get on top of it all....then I will maybe get chance to play some more!

1 comment:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

These are both totally gorgeous! I love the big flower..so striking and pretty!
Love the shape you have given the bear card! Must use my nesties more!

hugs Judy xx