Friday, August 07, 2015

Share an oldie this Friday with me, crafty style of course.

Good morning all, how are you this Friday?
Boy, this family are missing the Internet.  Who would have thought?!
Friday is all about sharing an old crafting project just for fun.  Won't you join me?
I will respond to all who leave a message below. 
Just so you know leaving a message is the only way I know that you are joining me.

Today I have another card for you but your oldie can be any item that is homemade.


A little teal and white number, how unusual for me?!  I do love that combo.

I have added teal ink with a dauber to the embossing folder from Kaleidacolour ink pad Blue Breeze, before placing it through the Calibur with card stock. 
Then I have mat and layered on corresponding card. 
The Spellbinder die with the sentiment on is Labels 21, which too has been inked before placing through the Calibur. 
The sentiment is from Hero Arts set Treasure the moments and ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and for joining me in sharing an oldie this Friday.
What are your plans this weekend?
None here as yet but I have the weekend off so lets see what the weather brings.
Have a good one. 

5 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
what a wonderful Oldie today.
Great design, and wonderful colour ink used to highlight you die cut.
I have just been making a wedding card with Teal and White, and could have used that ink perfectly, but as I didn't have that colour I relied on the good old printer.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carol said...

A very elegant oldie Erika, love the colour combo. Hope you're back in the land of the living soon meanwhile make the most of your exile. Carol x

Jo said...

Gorgeous make Erika, love that colour combo & how you inked the embossing folder....great technique & it looks fab! Stay at home weekend for us this time....have fun whatever you decide to do!
hugs Jo x

karenlotty said...

Just going to post my oldie
Yours is lovely I Like how the swirls frame the sentiment

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Erika, beautiful Oldie, love the sentiment, it's so lovely, lovely design.
Didn't manage to join in, I had no internet on Friday, mind you not many people had in Inverness, it wasn't just PO broadband, lots of others too were down, hugs Kate x