Saturday, February 28, 2015

Yaah it's the weekend, crafting smiles time.

Hi all, it's Saturday again and it's crafting funny time.
A friend of mine had this youtube video on Facebook and it really made me laugh so I just had to share.  Just incase it doesn't work here is the link too.


It made me smile.
Oh to have that many mason jars!  Heaven in a jar!

Feeling a little topical this week I also found this beauty.


After Madonna's cape catastrophe last week at the Brits I just had to share this one.  
Maybe wearing a cape to craft is the answer, do you think it will give me super powers?!
Anything is worth a go right?

Did you watch the GBSB this week and the kilt making?  
I have favoured Neil's work since the start of this seasons GBSB, but this was just beyond brilliant.


I wish I could make a kilt like that, sheer perfection and a little kilt envy going on here.
This seasons show has been the best yet and yes it does make you want to dust down your sewing machine and get making.

It only remains for me to wish you all the very best for this weekend,  No work for me, yippee!
Have a good one and I'll be back to catch up with you on Monday.  x

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Good morning Erika,
I will say it again!!! where in heavens name do you get them all??? Absolutely brilliant, loved that Video kinda reminds me of someone!!!
I am not a television person so missed the show but to be able to make a Kilt with pleats lying like that is brilliant.
Have a fantastic weekend
Hugs

Patricia x

Hazel said...

Great wee clip, quote and that kilt is stunning, a master piece. Hazel x

Carol said...

HI Erika...I saw that link on FB this week too, it did make me smile. I don't do sewing so don't watch GBSB but yes that kilt does look sheer perfection. Off to change into my cape.... Carol x