Saturday, February 14, 2015

It's Saturday again, time for some crafting funnies.

Good morning and Happy Valentine's day to you all.  No mushy stuff here for you today just more crafting funnies to make you smile this weekend.
Now you all know how I keep saying I run a tidy ship in my craft room, not!
Here's another excuse to keep my clutter for another week.....


I don't think hubby believes me.  Shame.
We'll if not, how about this one?


In our home we love the film Taken, Liam Neelson, mmmm, the voice!
This quote made me really smile as it is so true, but with kids it is usually my metal ruler, scissors or erasers that walk.

Finally it is always good to have a plan.  As you know I am a bit of a fan of Pinterest, so if the money does roll in one day, I shall have plenty of ideas to keep me busy.


I shall look forwards to it.

Have a super weekend, whatever you have planned.  More from me next week.  x

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Love them all, I kinda quoted the first one this week about the bundle that kept growing in the corner of the kitchen.
Have a great weekend
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Hazel said...

Erika another three brilliant quotes, love them. Oh my car fits the top one and I will to hoover it as we are taking others in it tonight. Hazel x

Carol said...

I can so relate to these Erika!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Carol x

Juls said...

Love these!! Esp the 1st one xx