Monday, February 02, 2015

A busy little bee, beavering away in bling central!

Good afternoon all, not a great deal to share with you today as still mid flow with a Wedding.
Did you have a good weekend?
I had a good day at work on Saturday, a few unusual things to deal with but then it wouldn't be a Saturday without extras!  All the fun of the fair!
Sunday I had a good catch up with my crafty buddies and spent the time doing a little more sewing for a change.  I have come to the conclusion that I need more practise in this area, putting in a gathered sleeve to a dress on a small scale requires more ability.  Lucky for me I was sat either side of two qualified tailors, who thankfully kept me right.
Here's my little chap so far, I know I had not advanced much since I last posted but I have been keeping him to do at group because of the expertise should I get stuck.


I don't know why "Ding dong, the witch is dead" is going around in my head whilst posting this picture!
Yup, I think I am cracking up!

Just to prove I am being creative at the moment, but can not share, how much tape have I used today?


I've even taken over the dining table as my craft room is such a mess.  That is next on my to do list.  I know it is always on my to do list, I don't really know where to start!  Shutting the door and walking away seems to be my favourite trick!

Time for me to go and pick up the boys, enjoy the rest of your Monday evening.  We have chanter and bagpipe practise tonight and probably some homework too.  Catch you again tomorrow.
Happy crafting.  x

3 comments:

Diane said...

Greetings Erika, I can't wait to see your finished design, I can't sew at all. Now I am singing that song also.

Hugs Diane

Carol said...

I'm not an expert at sewing either but I'm intrigued to see the little chap in all his glory. I always wanted to play the bagpipes...I do have a chanter but it hasn't been unpacked yet since we moved 4 years ago! Carol x

Patricia said...

Now there is a Tilda creations I am longing to see!!
Gosh I used to sew, make all my own clothes, curtains and anything else I could think of. My Sewing Machine would have to have the cobwebs dusted off it before I could start anything!!!
Ooo!! you have been very busy I see.
Happy crafting
Hugs

Patricia xxx