Friday, October 05, 2012

Let it snow again, Spellbinder style.

Hi folks and it's Friday, today I am excited as I am picking up my big boy and he is coming home for the tattie holidays, whoop, whoop! 
Whilst I am busy I thought I would share another version of this card.  I have used the 2012 Snowflake pendant quite a lot just lately and this is my favourite, simply just layering up on the centre of the card.


This is a 5" square card and I have again used pearlescent card from the Papeterie in Aberdeen.  The sentiment stamp is by Creative Impressions at PI and bling from my stash.

A quick and effective card and another one to add to my Christmas card pile!
I normally pick a simple design for my Christmas cards and rattle them all out together but this year some family and friends will be getting these instead.  I shall start saving for my Post office bill now!  LOL. 

Have a super Friday whatever you have planned. 

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Stunning as always Erika.
Hugs
Cathy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, thanks so much for your lovely comments, and I just love this card, It's just so elegant. Have a grat day and enjoy the time with your big boy, kate x

Lau W said...

Oh wow, another elegant Christmas card ! Love it !
have a super week-end !
xxx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Perfect in every way. Love it

Ali x

mixamatoasties said...

Stunning card!

Susan x