Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's nearly time.....spooky.....

Have you got your spook on?  Doesn't sound quite right does it!  LOL.
My youngest is very excited today....how I am going to get him to do homework tonight when he already has plans of decorating the house and carving his pumpkin before cubs?
I think it is going to be a tough one.

Earlier in the week I was playing with my Spellbinders and some of the lovely Waltzing Mouse Stamps.  I couldn't resist I had to go back and purchase a few more.  I do love Claire's stamps.  Mind you I haven't used them for this project....I have to sit on my hands when looking at Halloween crafting goodies as I have so many already.
I do have a bit of a thing for Halloween crafty stash.

Whilst I was there I had a look at Claire's blog and she had the template for these....


Twisted bag boxes. 
Aren't they cute to put Halloween treats in?  So this is what I have been up to.
I usually get quite a few visitors on Halloween so I have made 40 of these little beauties filled with treats....but once they're gone they're gone. 
I have used Inkadinkado stamp set All Hallows eve, keeping them very simple so I could rattle through them.  I was going to use patterned paper but I quite like the black on plain card.
I bet I run out....I always do so planning a little last minute baking just in case.  I'm thinking flapjacks, cupcakes and gingerbread shapes but only time will tell how much I get done as I am also having a SU party Thursday so housework is a must this week, boo!

6 comments:

scrappymo! said...

These little treat bags are just so cute! Love the colours and a perfect giveaway!

Lau W said...

This bags are perfect, so nice idea ! Have a nice day my friend !
Boo ! :-))

Shazza said...

so cute, I'll be calling at your house!!

cuilliesocks said...

Great little boxes Erika, I'm sure your Trick or Treaters will love them. Mine will get a Tescos food bag, oh well can't all be so creative. just love them though, happy Halloween, kate x

marion said...

These treats look fabulous, hugs, marion

Doreen said...

Love these fab treat bags.xxx