Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hanging your baubles.

Morning all.  So what are you up to this Sunday? 
We've got folks coming to look at our caravan today as we haven't been using it as much as we had hoped and a new car is required.  Time for a change.  I'm gutted as I love our van but need must.  I just hope we find someone who will have just as much fun as we have with it. 
I've also got a card to make for my best pal who has a family member starting a super new job, I shall be doing that once I've got my jobs sorted.

So what picture do I have for you today?


I love this 3D card.  The Spellbinder die is 2012 Heirloom ornament with papers from MME 12 days of Christmas.  The bauble is created using 8 dies glued together and I have made a gusset at the bottom of the card to hold it together when standing which is concertinaed so it will still fold flat to go into an envelope.  The sentiment is by PI and comes from Kirsty Wiseman's Many Greetings.  The card size is C6 but long ways on (11 x 29.8 cms (A4 length)).
This is again a simple card to create and just requires quite a bit of card and cutting but I do like the simplicity of it.

That's all from me today I am away to get sorted with a few jobs so I can hopefully have some time to play laters!
Have a great Sunday.

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Erika...gorgeous bauble and colours.xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Erika, thank you for visiting my Blog. I am moving this IPad every which way to try and get the 3D effect, but it's lovely anyway. Funny what I try to see with a flat surface. I so enjoy seeing other cards and now I've found blogging I am in heaven.

Wilma x x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Erika. Love how you've 3D'd the bauble.

Thanks for visiting me and leaving lovely comments.

Kat xx

cuilliesocks said...

Dangling baubles, love it, kate x

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous 3D effect.
Sorry to hear the caravan must go...but perhaps you might just rent one for a getaway now and again. Where we have our lot and RV, several owners rent thir RV's for a few weeks each year to pay their property taxes. They are very reasonable to rent and often are only 2 years old or so! There is aminimum stay of a week through the office, but people just declare a week to the office, pay for 3 or 4 days and then "leave early".
teehee There is a way around everything, I guess!