Friday, March 30, 2012

Just the ticket!

Morning all, another sunny but a tad windy day up in the North of Scotland.  Great drying weather so my machine is on working hard.  My relatives have arrived and my big boy comes home from school later today, yippee!
Before I forget tomorrow and Sunday I am involved with this;


Some of the girls from It's a Creative World are running an Easter blog hop tomorrow it is worth a look as everyone makes different crafts plus there will also be some great prizes up for grabs. 

You've got to be in it to win it!

I digress, on to today.....


Supply list;
Hero Arts NEW Big tickets.
Spellbinder shapeabilites Mix'd media elements for the rectangle tag, hearts and crown.
K & Company Papers SW Spring Blossom and die cut seed packet.
American craft textured card stock.
Distress stain Bundles sage.
Distress crackle paint rock candy.

I have stamped the large tags along the bottom of a 12" sheet of card matching up the perforated line, both sides.  Then added the centre "Happy birthday" with 3d foam on the front but made pockets at the back for tags.  The K & Company paper has been torn and added to the layers and the seed packet tags have been added to the tags.  The hearts and crown have rock candy added which has made them go all wrinkly, I love that.  Distress stain has been added to bring the whole card together.
I thought this would make a change to a regular card.  "A change is as good as a rest!"  Or so it is said.

That's all from me today.  I have the hop to get ready for and my next Sugar bowl card in production.  Have a great weekend or if like us you are breaking up for Easter holidays today...have fun!

No comments: