Thursday, February 03, 2011

Well, I did take a picture of WOYWW yesterday but then I forgot to post it. 
What a shame!  You don't know how lucky you are!
It had nothing to do with the fact that it was such a muddle at all.
Muddle, ha!
That is really an understatement...guess you'll have to wait till next week to see if I've tidied it or not.
I've been so productive this week even the rest of the house is covered in itty bitty bits of paper and 3d foam backs plus I've hoovered and it ain't helped....
I must have a secret compartment in my socks that scatters them as I wander around the place just in case I get lost like Hansel and Gretel....
that way I can find my way back to "the craft den!" 

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

Hahaha Erika..I must have one too! Are you entering the challenge over at Simply Create? X

Shazza said...

love the idea of the secret compartment, have a good weekend x