Tuesday, February 08, 2011

And there's more!


This card has been created using:
K & Co paper Berry sweet and American craft pink.
Stamp Hero arts You're the best.
Spellbinder nestabilities Eyelet square.
Zva creative bling in a wheel.
Martha Stewart corner punch loop.
Copics markers to colour.

This is a straight forward card with the addition of the strip of the bottom which is inspired by Becca over on You tube, with a slight adaption on my part to leave the area in the middle for a sentiment. 
Take you corner punches to the next level and have a play, you know you want to.  LOL
It takes a bit of practice but it's great fun and you are guaranteed a wonderful collection of itty bitty bits of paper all over the place. 


This next card was inspired by the wonderful Sarita over on Little Princess cards.  I so absolutely love her style, you must go over and check out her blog.
This card is very simple but effective and the ladies at Aberdeen picked up on it straight away wanting to know how it was done.
  The only thing that is a little scary is that you are stamping direct to the card so you've got to get it right first time! 
The embossed rectangle is created using my nesties to emboss direct to the card using my tan mat in the Big shot so that a cut is not made but you get a lovely image instead.  Finished with a bit of bling and ribbon.

I have used:
Stamps Hero arts Treasure the moments and PI Lindsay Mason Swirly birds.
Spellbinder nestabilities scalloped rectangle.
Black StazOn.
Zva creative bling on a wheel.
White card stock and ribbon recyled with many thanks Gayle!

Next!!


This is a template from the lovely ladies over on Waltzing Mouse Stamps who have free templates for you to play with and also lots of yummy lovely stamps!
I printed the image direct on to the K & Co Berry Sweet paper and then made it up adding flowers and leaves using my Martha Stewart punches Cosmos flower and Frond branch with a Flora doodles petaloo embellishment in the centre.
The handle was made using the Martha Stewart punch Doily lace trim and the butterfly cut from the Berry sweet papers with wire added.
I did add a few wee chocolates to take to the demo but unfortunately it was after the picture was taken...me thinks they'd make great Easter baskets.

Finally today I'd like to say many thanks to the lovely Sharon who has sent me this award:


Now I have to forward it to 3 to 5 people who inspire me too.
Here goes:

1.  Marlena
2.  Ali
3.  Gayle
4.  Elaine
5.  Pat

I've picked guys over on the Sugar Bowl.....
sweet as candy guys!
Happy crafting to all.
xxx


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Erika, you have so hit the nail on the head with the simple style card, i been following little princess and having a bash on the quiet, still perfecting my technique though,
Fabby Cards as usual dear xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards and basket E!
and thanks so much for the award! I'll pay it forward :)

Marlena x

Elaine said...

Beautiful cards and basket but i LOVE the black and white one. Very striking and elegant.
Thank you Erika, very sweet of you to think of me.

Love Elaine xx

Juls said...

wow, what a gorgeous selection of creations, thank you for your inspiration!! Hugs Juls

Pat said...

Hi Erika, sweetie...thank you so much for the wonderful award. It's such an honor to have been chosen by you!! Hugs. Pat Frank