Saturday, November 22, 2014

It's the weekend, what craftiness will you be sharing?

Good morning all and happy Saturday to you all.  I'm in work today so I thought I'd post a funny today.
My eldest boy also has his last pipe band commitment today, a Santa parade!  I'm sure that will be fun and I'm gutted I'm missing it.

Whilst we are busy I thought I'd just say a big thank you to Bibiana  for the mention on her blog this week.  I entered her challenge, Throw back Thursday, this week and got a mention.
I now proudly have a badge for my blog, whoop, whoop!
I am really bad for entering challenges, which I shouldn't be, but life gets in the way and I always seem to be playing catch up or have something else that needs completing.
Maybe that can be a New Year resolution for next year?
When I get the house sorted and am not working I shall make a point of joining in more.  x
You heard it hear first and I didn't have my fingers crossed either!

My first funny today is for the girls who come to my crafty gatherings and probably one of the reasons why I don't get as much crafting done as I'd like too.  I am easily distracted by lots of loveliness!


Tee, hee, how to solve the problem!
As for me sorting out the house, the worst room after the loft is my craft room.  I would say because now and again other stuff gets dumped in there until it can be sorted but really it is just because it is a tip.  A creative mind is not a tidy mind!  That's my excuse.


Does this sound familiar?
Mmmmm trying to have a craft cull is very difficult as you always need the item you've binned a fortnight earlier, or is that just me?

It only remains for me to wish you all the very best for the weekend, I hope you have something exciting planned or even some crafting.

Catch you next week with some more creativity!  x

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Brilliant LOVE them both.
Have a great weekend
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Shona Hamill said...

Hi Erika, yes can relate to both. Daughter loves pinterest too hubby is on but hasn't pinned much and yes would get more actually made if I stepped away from the pc lol. As for the other if only I had a craft room life would be much easier and the house would be a lot tidier. At least if you have a craft room you can shut the door. I dread if the door bell goes and I have craft stuff everywhere lol. Hope you have a good weekend. Shona xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, brilliant posters. Can relate to them both, what apity you had to miss your son piping in Santa, that would have been lovely, enjoy the rest of your weekend, hugs Kate x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

fun to read this post..I went to a stamp show...
hugs bibiana