Friday, July 18, 2014

Sharing an oldie this Friday.

Hi folks sorry no post from me yesterday.
With the children at home and the fact it was a beautiful sunny day, real life took over and we enjoyed the sunshine together.  You just have to get out and about and enjoy the good weather whilst it is here.

Back to today and it's another gorgeous one.  The sun is out, the sky is blue!
I had an appointment this morning, a review of my contact lenses and to pick up my new glasses. Unfortunately my new glasses were not ready, a problem with the lenses.  I now need reading and distance specs....getting old!  Boo.  I managed a little sale shopping too whilst in town, bargains are us!

My oldie today is from a class I ran just over a year ago through in Aberdeen.  I love the colour combo, the apricot colour really makes the black stand out.


I have used Spellbinder dies Labels 14, Labels 30 M-Bossabilities folder Numbers and letters plus Edgeabilities Classic triple scallop.  The sentiment is by Hero arts Very Special with ribbon and bling from my stash.  
I think a little more black bling along the Edgeabilities would just finish this card off.

If you would like to join me sharing an oldie today don't forget to leave a message below and link back to here so I can pop over to your blog and return the love!

It only remains for me to wish you well this weekend.
Our local Gala starts tomorrow so the village will be buzzing for the next week.  Unfortunately I shall miss tomorrow as I am back to work, light duties only.  I wonder what they will do with me.....I see a till in my future!
My eldest is playing in the band tomorrow too.  Everything happens at once, don't you agree?
That's all from me, catch you again soon.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

A stunning card, love the colour combo and great all over design.
Hope the good weather stays for your week of festivities.
Take it easy dot overdo it.
Have a great weekend

Patricia xx

Cass said...

Gorgeous card Erika.Such a striking colour combo.
Hope you enjoy being back at work but take it easy! xxx