Thursday, March 27, 2014

I'm a crafty woman!



Morning all.  I've been missing in action in the early part of the week.  Lots to do before the kids break up this Friday and a few extra hours at work keeping me out of mischief.

I saw this clip on Facebook today and just had to share it.
At the moment I have to agree with this video............I own crafts just now! :D
It really made me giggle.....so this is to all those unfinished projects.
I'm sure you must have one or two too?

Enjoy your Thursday and I'll be back tomorrow with more.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

That video is very good, and very true. You got the boys off for the next two weeks as well, snap and to think I spent a whole week clearing and cleaning Anna's room to walk in on Monday and thought I had imagined I had don't it , won't be going I there until after the two weeks . Have fun with the cleaning. Hazel xx

Diane said...

Thanks for the laugh Erika, I think she captured crafting making perfectly. Lots of great ideas very little completion.

Hugs Diane

Patricia said...

Forgot I recorded that for You Tube ...... !!!
Oh! Sorry was that NOT me!! I really thought it was ..... !!!
Happy cleaning oh! I meant crafting
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Crafty Lark said...

Oh! Erika, this did make me giggle. Very true in my case also. xx Flora

Rachel said...

Pretty much spot on ;) x