Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Time for a cream tea anyone?

Back again today and I thought we'd have a picture of a different type of crafting today.  After a busy morning in work and a dog walk I am now sitting down to blog and then make a few card orders. 

On the home front a replacement iron has been purchased, can you guess what I'll be doing later?  Boo, hiss! 
But my washing machine is still out of action, at least the ironing pile won't grow!

Back to what I wanted to share today and that is my jam.  Remember I mentioned I'd been shopping high and low looking for jam jars?
This is the finished product and we're already 1/2 way through the first jar!


I have to get a Spellbinder die in my crafting somewhere, this is labels 4 together with the stamp set Rescue Remedies by Waltzing Mouse stamps.  I've been waiting for an excuse to use that stamp set for a while as it is great for labelling homemade goodies.
I'm loving those Kilner jars too # right posh!  Move over Jamie Oliver! 

Finally on another note I think I've worn the pup out.....but she seems to like the new chairs as much as me.


How very dare she!
Talk about making yourself at home....
Have a super Tuesday, I'm working again tomorrow so I'll have another late post for you.
Enjoy the rest of the day and happy crafting, whatever you are making.

No comments: