Monday, August 05, 2013

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow........not really but it is Christmas in August!

Afternoon all, another late one for me today but I did have a good excuse today.  I have had furniture delivered this afternoon so it was a case of needs must today, a wee move around and clean required.  I now have two lovely new armchairs from M & S in my back room and boy they're comfortable!  Oh and very stylish!

Did you have a good weekend?
I ended up at a BBQ Saturday after work then out for lunch yesterday with my boys with a good beach walk in the sunshine afterwards. 
The upside to my weekend....the washing machine and iron have broken!  So no making like Widow Twanky and washing and ironing the weekend away.  I hope to get the spare parts soon as the wet towels from the beach are mounting up.  The kettle also broke last week so I am hoping that is my three electrical gadgets for now.  There is always something, isn't there? 

Back to crafting and another card from my Aberdeen demo.  This time I have embossed the Spellbinder die rather than cutting, stencilling over it with Distress ink Evergreen bough.


I have used Spellbinder die Celtic Motifs.  I do love the shape of this die, it's a great medallion.  I have added the embellishments from my stash, the sentiment is from Crafty Impressions.
Less is more!
Again.

I now have some old furniture to get rid off.  I'm not looking forwards to getting the leather suit out of the house, jiggle it Granville!  I could be sometime.  Maybe I shall wait and get a couple of big burly men?!

Time for me to sign off, dog walking time as my kids seem to have lost the use of their legs this holiday. 
Is it me or do kids these days always have to be wired to something electronic?

On that note I will sign off the computer and go and get some exercise. 
Catch you later tomorrow too as working first thing. 
Happy crafting!  x

No comments: