Thursday, June 09, 2011

Gorjuss

And there's more...
Today is the turn of the new Gorjuss girls and two of my favourites are
"I found my family in a book"
and
"Ruby"


First up is Ruby and she has been coloured with Copics.
The card is made with Spellbinder Nestabilities Grand Big Scalloped Circles and Labels 8.
Stamps:  "Ruby" from the Gorjuss range and wording from Andy Skinner "Words Up".
Distress ink:  Tea dye and Fire brick.
Paper:  White card stock and TH Kraft Resist from the Idea-ology range as is the grunge heart.

Next:


Again coloured with my copics.
Stamp:  Gorjuss "I found my family in a book!"
Paper:  White card stock and TH Kraft resist.
Spellbinder dies:  Grand Nestabilities Grand Scalloped Ovals and Petite ovals small.
Embellishments:  TH Idea-ology Adage Tickets.
Distress inks:  Tea dye and Broken China distress stain.

I have made the top card using the largest die from the scalloped circles putting two dies together and scoring at the top, not everyone has A3/A2 sized card at home.
The second I have made into a traditional frame with a strip of card on the back....for a change.
That's all from me today, enjoy your day. x

3 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Love these both Erika!! beautiful colour combos and colouring! Love the shaped cards too!

Hugs Judy xx

thekathrynwheel said...

These are gorgeous - your colouring is amazing. I love 'I found my family in a book' - I have that one on a shoulder bag!

Juls said...

ooooh both of these are fabulous!! Hugs Juls