Saturday, June 25, 2011

Beavering away!

I haven't disappeared, honest.  I'm just beavering away on the QT!
Got lots to do at the moment and will update you when I can.
Decorating, fitness week at school, teachers gifts and orders mean not much time to play.
 
Today I want to share with you my Father's day cards for my father and my FIL.
My youngest took the pressure off for his dad by creating at last count 4 cards!!
I think he is going to have the bug too.
I did try and post this last week but blog land was playing up so this is the first opportunity I have had to come back and try again, so here goes....



I love this pop up shape of card and it's so quick and simple to make. 
I have given a link to instructions in an earlier post if you want to have a go.
One father is mad about Harley's and the other about music and the violin.
The Harley papers are by EK Success as are the embellishments and the threads are just from my stash.
I have used Spellbinder nestabilities labels 14 and 1.
The metal violin and ribbon are from my "local craft shop"  Papercraft's Boutique.
Finally, I have used Black soot distress ink to finish and the music paper I picked up from a book store.
I've got teachers gifts to show next so I'll be back soon.



1 comment:

Juls said...

these are fab! Hugs juls