Friday, January 14, 2011


So today I thought I would show you what I made for my mum at Christmas.
I wanted a picture of all the grandchildren from 2010 for her to hang on her wall.
I have used an scalloped square album from Papermania and papers from gcd Paris nights. 
The swirl stamp is from my stash as is the bling, love embellishments, rub ons and bells. 
The ribbon and acrylic hearts are from my "local craft shop for local people" Papercrafts Boutique.  LOL
I love to make these acrylic wall hangings......they can be really effective when finished and are very minimal. 
I'm a big fan of minimal as it means less housework and more craft time!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous E!
Bet she was over the moon with this sentimental xmas pressie :)

xxx

Sarah Louise said...

Beautiful Erika. Bet your mum loved it. Well done

Shazza said...

this is great Erika, bet your mum loved it x

Lau W said...

OH this is an amazing creation ! I'm sure that you mum loved it!
xxx