Tuesday, October 05, 2010


How about a Gorjuss start to today?
Don't groan at the pun, it's as good as you get from me on a morning before 10, lol.
This Gorjuss stamp now retailed by PI is "Sent with Love" and has been coloured using my copics pens, white gel pen and a wee bit or red fine glitter from Martha Stewart.
She is layered on the new Spellbinder Nestabilities Beaded Ovals which I have embossed and stencilled using Ranger distress ink Antique Linen.  I have attached some sheer red ribbon to the oval and a Christmas stamp from PI Essential Christmas and Lady bug Memento ink.  The strip behind has been created with Martha Stewart edger punch New Scallop and AC textured red and white card (as is the card stock).  The beautiful embossed background paper is from the K & Co Winter Wonderland range.  Finally I have stitched around the edge and added some red bling, again K & Co.


It really is a Gorjuss day!  This little lady is Bumble Bee and again has been coloured with copics and MS glitter.  I have layered with my Spellbinder round and big scalloped  circles Nestabilities using K & Co Winter Wonderland papers and AC textured cream and white card.  I have used Martha Stewart edger punch Lace heart to create a strip behind all finished with white gel pen or black journalling pen.  Finally I have added green sheer ribbon from my stash and a wee bit of bling from K & Co. 
I was asked on the day how I got the outer edge of the card and I'm afraid I did it the old fashioned way...I rummaged in my kitchen till I found something spot on to draw around.

So guys that's it again for today....I'm thinking a fluttering of snow tomorrow!!!
Now I'm off to crack on with some more cards, birthday's and Wedding Anniversary's coming up in our family so better get off this machine and get cracking. 
Hope you find some time to craft today.  :)


No comments: