Thursday, October 14, 2010


Afternoon all....
This card is a re-jig of a previous card but has been reproduced in gold and beige to celebrate my Aunt and Uncle's Golden Wedding Anniversary. 
We had a great time living is up down in Wilmslow, Cheshire, catching up with everyone.
Great to see you all.  xxx


It was also my dad's birthday this week and for a change instead of the HD biker theme I went for just a skull and crossbow cut on my cricuit. 
I seem to be going through a simple phase just now!!



Finally this is a card for friend I made last year.....hope you had a great birthday roomie!!  :)

Sorry I haven't given details of papers etc...used on the above cards, if you want to know leave me a comment...
at the moment the papers are not to hand but I can add at a later date....if you really want to know!
Most of the Spellbinders/MS punches have been used on previous posts so happy crafting I'm off to put the kettle on and enjoy a nice cup of afternoon tea.  :)

2 comments:

Sarah Louise said...

Great cards Erika, love them.

Ali Watson said...

Fabby cards Erika i really should use my Cricut more. Hugs Ali x