Monday, January 25, 2010


This is a card I've made for a friend in the village who wanted a simple birth card with the details on.
Personally I love to play with square cards but the C6 card always seems to be popular with requests.
The stamp is just from Anita's and the little silver feet charm I picked up in the states.

To all my fella croppers in Aberdeen it was great to catch up with you all on Saturday at the Mill.
Firstly I'd like to wish the manager Brian all the very best in his new business venture as he leaves to pastures new this week...we'll miss you diving off to cut us all cards and thank you for your patience.
Thank you to all the girls for the yummy homebakes Emma your carrot cake was delish, plus thanks for organising the day, and Sharon your friend is some baker the little toffee cups and her banana cake was yum!
Also thanks again Sharon for your help with my Merry and Bright mini album from Melodee earlier in the year and the use of your stamps.
Oh and big thanks to Leigh for making a wonderful card on the spot for Brian, it was beautiful.
A great day was had by all!
Mind you I did feel like I was travelling at warp factor coming home as the snow began to fall but atleast the roads were clear.
Looking forwards to next weekend and another crop this time at Alford.  Praying for no snow!  xxx

No comments: