Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Just been looking around in blogland and found this Bubbly Funk challenge called Vanilla Sugar, see here.
The challenge is to come up with something using beer mats. 
Over time I have made a few items using beer mats and thought I'd share a few of them again with you.


This was for my dad on father's day...using Harley Davidson papers, with pictures of the kids on the back.

This was for a dear friend Mabel who used to help me with the house and children when I was working.


A halloween banner for home using Heidi Grace halloween papers and various embelishments.  The beer mats being that shape of course!

Another banner for my friends craft shop using Bo Bunny papers...if I remember correctly?!


This was a challenge to use the mats and container at a crop...I have used Rusty pickle papers.


Finally this is a figure of eight beer mat which I thought just perfect for a snowman decoration.

3 comments:

ForgedinPaper said...

Love the projects especially the snowman. Now I'm going to have find some beermats.

Sharon said...

Love all the beermat projects. I especially like the halloween one...oh and the snowman of course!
x

Kirsti said...

These are all fab projects Erika - I am joining in the Bubbly Funk challenge... Now who knows a friendly barman...lol..x