Wednesday, January 20, 2010



So how are all my crafting buddy's?
Have you noticed the nights are starting to get lighter? 
How fab is that...
I so don't like this time of year as it's dark and cold...
Spring is my favourite time of year as the daffodils and tulips start to appear in the garden and the nights are lighter and the weather improves...arh, roll on spring!  Not long now.

On to my card which is this months challenge over on the Sugarbowl blog.
Thanks for a great sketch guys.
The card stock I have used is just what I had in my room and the cupcake paper is from Stemma, Something Sweet Cupcake.  The little buttons are the new range from "dare I say" papermania...so cute!
And finally the stamp is of course from Sugar Nellie "Cute as Cupcakes" and the circle image is from the Cutting Cafe.
For those of you who know me know I have a thing about muffins/cupcakes so I could not resist this stamp...all it remains for me to say is...."Muffin anyone!"  LOL

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Aw cute card - love the cupcakes and the stamp.

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card, adorable cute image.
luv
Debby

Shazza said...

this is so cute
x