Friday, December 09, 2016

Let it snow oldie style of course this Friday.

Good morning and how are you this Friday?
The end of the week is nearly here, time to share an oldie.  This week I have picked a snowy old project for you, why not join me and link in below.  You can share any project previously posted on your blog or even something that you made in the past but have never blogged.  I will post a link below and visit anyone who joins me.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow........I love this jolly snowman.


I have used;
Snow Cosy from Sugar Nellie stamps I love this snowman.
Kraft and red card stock with teal and red whitewash core'dinations.
Embossing folders cuttlebug snowflakes.
EK Success plaid punch and Spellbinder Boarderabilities classic grand lace. 
Sentiment stamp Kirsty Wiseman (PI) Many greetings and Hero arts Dots background.
The snowman was coloured with my Prisma pencils.
Stitched by hand!


I'd like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who do join me on a regular basis, I really do appreciate it. 
Have a super weekend folks and happy crafting.


2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Gosh you too are up bright and early Erika, a real cute oldie, love the snowman and design, have a lovely day, Kate x

Pen Sunshinepen said...

great card Erika, love to look back over the past years as to how things have changed with our crafting.

have a great weekend xx