Saturday, September 17, 2016

It's the weekend time for a creative smile.

Good morning and how are you this Saturday?
I have an early start in work so pick these funny quotes for you yesterday.
It is the weekend, time to make you smile, with a creative twist of course.
As I had a crochet oldie yesterday I thought I would stick with that theme.
I think I need one of these T-shirts.


I so have the balls to prove it!  LOL.

Carrying on the same theme, this one made me smile too.


There seems to be a "balls" theme this Saturday, and I typed that with a straight face.  Just kidding!

On a serious note I thought this was a nice quote.  It's the creating that's important not perfection.
I am the worlds worse at expecting perfection of myself, not others.  I think however, as I have got busier I have had to accept that I don't have the time to strive for perfection.  The upside being I am a little less critical of what I produce.


Finally this last quote made me LOL and I read it to hubby and he laughed too.  I apologise for the language but it is funny.


What I want to know is who would cross stitch this and then put it on their wall at home?
The kids would find it funny but I think our parents would not.

That's all from me today, I hope you have a lovely weekend whatever your plans are.  More from me next week.

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, another bunch of fab quotes. I'm never perfect, I've long since learned to turn my crafting imperfections into them being my signature, and have a laugh at them, unless of course a commissioned card, then I do strive for perfection. Even my hoodie is going into a bundle of warm clothing to one of the refugee camps to help keep someone who has nothing keep warm over the winter, my disaster, hopefully someone elses cherished garment, have a great day, Kate x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ypu do make me smile on a Saturday morning, have a good weekend x

karenlotty said...

Hello Erika Great funnies and I totally agree with you about the cross stitch - where would you hang it? Don't work too hard and enjoy the rest of your week end - Just about to post my oldie