Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A good walk ruined.

Good morning and how are you this "hump" day?
Another beautiful sunny day but I am afraid I won't be enjoying it till later as it is nearly time for me to head into work.  I can't decide whether to be excited or not this morning?
Why?
Well, the new job I was supposed to start the beginning of July may start today.  I say may because opinion at work is split as to whether I am still needing in operations.  Only time will tell and I guess I won't find out till I get in.

Today I have a golf themed card that my bestie asked me to make for her.  I decided to make my own fairway to go with the little golfing charms I bought a while ago.


We have sand, trees and the flag at the end of the hole.  This green sticky back material is just perfect to give texture to golf or other sporty cards requiring grass.
I think the brief was met in a CAS fashion.

Short and sweet for me today as I must now go and get changed, best not put my new skirt on just in case I end up in the warehouse.
I shall be back later in the day to catch up with you all.
Wish me luck and enjoy the rest of your day.
I hope you have this lovely sunshine too, it fairly lifts your mood after a brisk walk along the beach.

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Perfectly executed card brief I think Erika, your friend should be very pleased with her commissioned card.
A lovely start to the day here too after a little mist had burnt off - hope your day turns out as you want it.
Lorraine

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi, have a great day today. Love your card so fun Erika. Nice to be back catching up with the blogs

xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
Good Luck with your new job if it happens today.
Wonderful card and I love your golfing green you have created.
Very super design, and a wonderful idea.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Mrs A. said...

Brilliant card. Don't suppose you have enough of the green stuff to replace my front lawn! Lol. hugs Mrs A.

Barb said...

I hope all worked out well for you at work Erika.

I love the way you've created your gold card. A very clever idea and great fun. I was luck and had a good day yesterday. I went with a friend on one of the village club outings for a steam train ride. Really took me back. We all had a great day. So today I'm catching up. Barbxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant male card Erika....Hope you get to start your new job...good luck...Joolsx