Friday, December 12, 2014

Share an oldie this Friday....felt style.

Good morning all and how the devil are you this Friday?
For those of you who mentioned, yes, I have noticed the robot check at the end of commenting which is a bit of a pain, apparently it is something new introduced to the system to protect us from spam comments.  If you find out how to switch it off feel free to share, I am keen to know how you have done it, as all my researching up to now has come up fruitless.  It might just be something we have to learn to live with!

Back to sharing our oldies as it's FFFFriday, again, already!
Today as it is time for dressing the Christmas tree, mine is has been up since the beginning of the week but is still without lights and baubles, I thought I'd share my decorations.  Now I can't take credit for designing these wee beauties, the gingerbread folk I saw on Pinterest and just had to have a set myself, the others were received in kit form at Christmas as gifts.

First the gingerbread men.


My penguin.....


My robin, taken from the penguin and adjusted in colour combination.


And finally my reindeer.


Remember sharing and oldie is just for fun but I'd love to hear from you.  I will visit all who leave a message below and share in the love of all things crafty!
It only remains for me to wish you all the very best for the coming weekend and thank you for joining me today.  x

7 comments:

Jo said...

Morning Erika, love your felt makes.....something I've been promising myself to do all year but not yet got round to although I did get a free felt star kit with a mag recently so there's hope yet lol. Really enjoying these weekly look backs although it is slightly scary looking through pics & seeing how many things I've made over the years! Hope you have a lovely weekend & enjoy dressing your tree!
hugs Jo x

Hazel said...

Erika I loved all of these last year, they are so cute. I have a kit to make gingerbread men but haven't opened it. I have put up an oldie today. Hazel x

P.S. I just pressed publish and it worked it's not on today.

Shona Hamill said...

Gorgeous ornaments Erika. Not sure if I'll manage to join you today, maybe later if I get all my chores done (would help if I stayed off pc lol). Shona xx

Lau W said...

Love these decorations !
My friday is good, i make cookies cool ! The weather is very bad, so the kitchen is a good place :-))
xxx

Patricia said...

I remember these, loved them first time I saw them and I still LOVE them all.
Hugs

Patricia x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

so darling cute, TFS these with us
big hugs bibiana

cuilliesocks said...

Awww!, they are all so swwet Erika, they no doubt look lovely on your tree.
You don't have to use the wv. the comment still goes through, hugs Kate x