Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Whoops....there was today's post....not!

Hello, well today didn't go as planned!
I did however enjoy a quick lunch out with my pal Irene, which was a lovely surprise and very yummy.  The rest of the day has flown. 
I am in the process of making the biggest dishcloth ever!  There is a story behind that but I'll save it for another day. 
The memory boxes are finished and ready to photograph so I'll be sharing them soon too.

Tonight I have chilled with my extra large dishcloth but I've now got a couple of bags of balloons to blow up and decorate the room with, it's my wee mans birthday tomorrow. 
Cake baking tomorrow morning and then I'm helping out at school in the afternoon with some mosaic making, should be fun.
I do also hope to share with you the last of my demonstration samples from Inverness.
Catch you tomorrow.  x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Erika, that dish cloth sounds interesting and because you are a busy lady we can wait for all the photos. Have fun.

Wilma x x

Lau W said...

Have fun Erika !
xxx

Shazza said...

intrigued about the dishcloth, hope your boy had a good day x