Friday, September 21, 2012

Whilst I'm busy how about some sneaky peaks?

Hi folks today I am busy working at my new job.....I've started at Marks & Spencer's!
It's an early start, in work for 6.45 a.m. oh my that is a shock to the system, LOL.
Whilst I'm busy I thought I'd share a few sneak peaks with you....would you like to see?
Tomorrow I am demonstrating in Howden's Inverness with Christmas stamps and Spellbinders which should be fun.
Then Sunday I have two classes for the Craft Retreat being hosted at The Papeterie in Aberdeen, the sneak peaks today are for that.
Are you ready?  Here we go.....

 
This is one class and the other.......a shorter one.....ho, ho, ho!
 
 
Merry Christmas!
 
I am looking forwards to a busy weekend, to the cold that is trying to attach itself to me YOU are not welcome till Monday.  Stay away!
 
Have a super weekend whatever you have planned.  x

6 comments:

Cathy said...

That's an early start - good luck sweetie. xx

Fab sneak peeks - love you spellbinders cards.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Kath Stewart said...

looking forward to seeing you on Sunday...gorgeous sneaky peeks...hope the cold stays away...I've sliced my hand so we could be a motley crew on Sunday...hugs kath xxx

scrappymo! said...

Can't wait to see them...They look fabulous...I can only imagine!

Kirsti said...

Oooh Marks and Sparks...I didn't know you had a new job...good luck...xxx

Lau W said...

It seems beauuuutiful !!!
xxx

Shazza said...

oooh new job Erika, where will you find the time. Have a good weekend and hope the cold doesn't get you x