Saturday, September 29, 2012

Spellbinding 2012 Holiday tree

It's me back again and today whilst I'm out at work I wanted to share with you the Spellbinder's fabulous 2012 Holiday tree...do you get the feeling I might like this die?
Well you would be right.


This is an 8" card and it's huge!
I have also used Spellbinder Grand Scalloped squares to create the frame and M-Bossabilities folder Elegance to create the back ground.  The greeting is a PI stamp by Kirsty Wiseman called Many Greetings and it on a Shapeabilites Fancy tag.  The bling and ribbon are from my stash and card from the Papeterie in Aberdeen.

I have used 3 of the grand scalloped squares to make the card folding the last one in half and adding it at the back to write inside and stand the card up, if you make the card this way rather than cutting it out all in a one go you get scallops all the way round instead of just 3 sides.

That's all for me again today, will be back tomorrow with more.  Have a great Saturday.

2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab tree and details.xxx

Kat said...

Love the elegant Christmas cards you've been making with Nesties, Erika. Might have to get some of these Grand Nesties since I'm just waiting for a Grand Calibur to be delivered. Love my Bug but I'd really like to be able to use bigger dies. Does that sound like an excuse to you? No me neither!!

Kat xx