Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Late today.

Sorry folks late in posting today.
I have a big boy not very well so trying to sort out how to get him home from school early.
Bless he's fast asleep in sick bay as we sleep.  :(

Anyway enough of my wee troubles on to another card from Aberdeen demo.


For this card I used:
Spellbinder grand die Scalloped squares, 2011 Snowflake pendant and Create a flake 3.
I have used Andy Skinner Simply Angelic in the background with black StazOn.
The blue and silver paper plus the silver background was made using Adirondack Alcohol inks;
Stonewashed and Sail boat blue together with Silver Mixative.
Bling from Zva creative.

I again created the background dabbing the felt tool on glossy card stock with drops of the above ink.
I then cut out 2011 snowflake and kept the negative.
The inside snowflake is created with create a flake 3 dies.
Oh I do like playing with these inks.

That's all for now folks more again tomorrow.


1 comment:

Cathy said...

This is gorgeous hun, love those snowflake dies.
Hope your big boy gets better soon.
Hugs
Cathy xx