Thursday, July 07, 2011

Less is More!

Today I have a list of cards I need to do for family.
For my first one I thought I would follow the Less is More blog challenge for this week, shades of blue.
This card is winging it's way to my Aunt who is recovering for an operation,
just to let her know that we are all thinking of her and wishing her a speedy recovery.



I have used:
Stamps from SU Sweet Summer.
Embossing folder dotts from Cuttlebug. 
Tag punch and stamp also SU.
Distress ink Blue storm.
Blue Seam binding.
Martha Stewart deep edge punch blossom eyelet.
Spellbinder die labels 14.
Coloured with shades of blue copic pens.
Blue and clear bling, plus card from stash.

I'm loving this shape of card at the moment with the deep edge punch on the bottom.
You know when you find something you like and you just can't get away from it!!  LOL.
Anyway better crack on....more to do.
Hope you are all enjoying the holidays?!

8 comments:

Kirsti said...

Lovely card Erika and the colour is so cool...

Kirsti xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Simply stunning Erika, very pretty indeed. wishing your aunt a speedy recovery.

ali x

GinaA said...

Love the way the flower is echoed in the punched border, I am sure it will be much appreciated.

Mandi said...

Lovely card Erica, so elegant
Thank you
Diva LIM
"Less is more"

Shazza said...

very pretty card Erika
x

Vicky Hayes said...

A really pretty card and very thoughtful.

Elaine said...

This is gorgeous Erika, so stylish and classy. I will earmark this to 'case' :)

Love Elaine xxx

Juls said...

very stylish! Hugs Juls