Monday, September 06, 2010

So guys what to show you next...that is the question?
Got lots from the demo at the House of Sugar over the weekend to show you this week so please bear with me and to anyone who had joined my from the Sugar Nellie link thanks for taking time out to visit.  I'll be updating daily this week so feel free to come back and I'd love to hear any feedback you may have.
Today I think I will show you more from the Nitwit range of papers, did I mention I love them, sorry got you yawning already?!  I think of them as being quite American in style, got quite a folkie, primitive style to them and remind me of clip art that I used when I started making cards a wee while ago!
Back to todays card....

This card was made with American craft cream textured card and I have used the Deer friends Nitwit papers Blue bulbs, Diamond red and Stripes.   Rudolph (as I have named him) and the holly are from the Deer friends topper sheet too, so how easy does that make your card?! 
It is a T slide card and instructions can be found here, with many thanks to the guys over on Splitcoaststampers for all their inspiration.
The Spellbinder nestabilities I have used is labels 3.  I have also used glossy accents on the light bulbs and Rudolph's nose and eyes.  The whole card has been edged using Ranger distress ink vintage photo, outlined with black pen and the greeting was a rub on from the K & Company special deal of the day.
As you pull the tag on the right hand side the front of the card lifts and reveals, whatever you want it too, I have a further greeting on mine from the topper sheet also mounted on a cream oval from my nestabilies, as shown here:


This card was great fun to make.  More tomorrow, happy crafting and thanks for stopping by.  :)

1 comment:

Anne said...

Super fun cards Erika !!!!
Anne xxx