Thursday, September 09, 2010


Another day another demo card.   Most of the items on this card were in the K & Company Christmas pack except the use of the Martha Steward lace heart...so that's the card, paper, tag, rub on. glitter chipboard letters and ribbon all in one pack...Christmas done and dusted!  If only it was that simple, lol.  Still it's a start....!


The same with this card too everything from the K & Company kit....I have used Spellbinders Nestabilities 8 to mat and layer and the tree was made using 3 sizes of Nestabilities Big Scalloped circles SM.  The circles were scored after each scallop right to the opposite diagonal, then I cut into the circle to the middle only and folded in and out...reminded me of fan making as a child!  :)
Once done I opened up and then glued 2 scallops together to give it tree branches all around.  For the second and third piece I scored the same and folded but when it came to gluing I attached it to the bigger circle already folded....make sense?!  Just make sure you glue on the folds so you get the overlap tree shape...I used red tape so it was instant. 
Bling was added from the kit too then a wee bit of Rangers distress ink vintage photo.

No comments: