Wednesday, July 07, 2010



So friends and fella crafters this is my first sample from my demo day in Elgin Saturday gone....and I have to say my favourite....I love this stamp and colour scheme, aswell as having so much fun making the bunting. So onto business the cardstock is textured American craft, the papers are from Kay and Co Classic K Bailey 6 x 6 papers, the Spellbinder Nestabilities is Label One and the birdie stamp is from PI "Knotty and Friends, the sentiments are from Hero arts. I made the bunting with Nestabilities classic rectangle large. I used the smallest rectangle and cut it down, just the right side for a card. The stitching was with my white and black pens, colouring with letraset promarkers and the beak has Ranger Glossy accents on. Finally the bunting was attached with staples to brown paper string and then to card.
So that is me for today folk....enjoying the holidays and happy crafting!

3 comments:

ForgedinPaper said...

That stamp is so cute and I love the colours too.

Kirsti said...

Oooh Erika...this is soooo cute - I love the bunting and his little shiny beak!!!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous card! Love the bunting! Super cute image too! I loved looking at all your demo cards in person on Monday :)

Hope the rain stays away for you..just think you will have peace in your house next week will mine will be bedlum :)
Hugs Judy xx